UniPOS FD7203 Влезен-излезен уред – 1 влез / 1 излез
2,880.00 ден со ДДВ
- The Input-Output device FD7203 is designated to produce and send an electrical signal to various devices in case of occurred events and recording external impacts, typical for a fire condition events.
The Input-Output device FD7203 is designated to produce and send an electrical signal to various devices in case of occurred events and recording external impacts, typical for a fire condition events. The device is compatible with addressable fire control panels IFS7002, supplementing the possibilities of the addressable systems of series IFS7000.
– Supply voltage: (15÷30)V DC
– Current consumption in duty mode: < 350µA
– Current consumption in alarm state: (2±1)mA
Input: 1 pc.
– “Fault condition” – interruption: Rline>25kΩ
– “Fault condition” – short circuit: Rline≤2,2kΩ
– “Duty mode” range: 5,7kΩ≤Rline<15kΩ
– “Activated input” range: 2,2kΩ<Rline<5,7kΩ
– “Activated input”-input does not check for short circuit: 0kΩ<Rline<5,7kΩ
Output: (depending on the configuration and the power supply Relay or Monitored): 1 pc.
Relay (dry contact)
– Type: potential free, switching functions
– Electrical specifications: 30VDC /1A, 125VAC/0,5A
– Type: potential
– Electrical specification: (12÷30)V DC
– Peak activation current: 400mA
Operating temperature range: from minus 5°С to 40°С
Degree of protection: IP30
Relative humidity resistance (no condensation): ≤ 95%
Dimensions: 90x60x22 mm
Weight: 0.075 kg