4,077.00 ден со ДДВ
GRP2602 is an essential 2-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management.
Part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2602 is an essential 2-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE on GRP2602P, Wi-Fi support on GRP2602W, and is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). Built for the basic needs of on-site or remote desktop workers the GRP2602 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- Supports 2 lines, and 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- The GRP2602P includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support